Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Wedding Day!

Woohoo! We're married! I never thought I could be this happy being someone's wife! It brings joy to me every day! I love my husband and the life we've created!!! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him!!!!

Pulling off a DIY wedding was tough! You have to be able to delegate and let the little things go. Some of the tiny details I worked so hard on fell through, which was okay. My driving instructions were way off, and that was okay, too! Somehow everyone made it - right on time! What was most important was that we had fun - and we did! 

Would I consider a destination wedding if I could do it over again? Absolutely! I had a great time making all of the crafts and designing everything, but the stress - family, catering details, money, thank-yous for gifts - increased as the day approached, and all I wanted to do was run away and have an intimate ceremony somewhere quiet and beautiful! 

My advice to DIY brides: get a coordinator for the big day. Seriously.

Seating Assignments

The Happy Family

Dessert Table

Table Setting 

Appetizers

Kids' Table

Dinner

The Kiss!

Fruit Platter

Guest Book

No comments:

Post a Comment