Sunday, January 29, 2012

Baby Shower Ideas

Yep, I'm already looking for cute baby shower ideas! My friend Heather had a REALLY cute one for her son and I found a similar idea at Pink Parsley:

It's the "Bedtime Story Baby Shower!" (with title-based munchies!)


One of the features I liked about Heather's was that each guest brought a children's classic as a gift, building a nice little library even before baby was born!

My good friend Margie had a tea party themed baby shower. To help the diaper inventory, each guest was asked to bring a pack of disposable diapers. In fact, for every pack the guest brought, she got a raffle ticket for a grand tea party prize. The tea party theme was very cute, especially for her 4-year old daughter! (For a list of Martha Stewart's recipes for a  Baby Shower Tea Party, click here.) 

Another friend, Lisa (Geez, I've had a lot of pregnant friends lately!) had a onesie-decorating party:

Guests used puff paints, fabric cut outs and markers to create one-of-a-kind onesies for baby!

Because I've learned a lot from organizing my own wedding, I'm going to stop right here and decide that I'd like to incorporate parts of these three ideas for my own. 

Of course, I'll post other cute ideas just to spread them along!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment