Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wedding Blog Addiction

As soon as I had that engagement ring on my finger, I was researching stalking wedding blogs at an alarmingly obsessive rate. Luckily for me, I hadn't discovered Pinterest yet, so the extent of my obsession was limited to the number of pics I could save to my desktop. (Don't worry, there's a point to this.) What I found after a few weeks of looking at every wedding posted on the web was that there were SO many great wedding ideas and there was NO way I'd be able to do them all. I became overwhelmed by the prospect of doing all these amazing things I HAD TO HAVE at my wedding.

The Point: Ignorance is bliss. After you've found your theme/inspiration, stick with it and let everything else go. This is especially true if you're a DIY bride. Find some great ideas, then pick your top 4 or 5, and let the others go. Believe me, your sanity is worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment