Sunday, May 1, 2011

Invite/Save-the-Dates Design Update

I've altered our save-the-dates to include vintage U.S. stamps, as well as vintage number stamps I've used to show the wedding date:

So, the bottom example is the one I'm going with now. The "Save the Date" text is in pencil above, but will be printed like the first example. I might also stamp the date in red or brown ink. In addition to the stamp in the right corner, I'm going to sew a bit of lace across the top, as seen below:

Also, I've chosen the invite wording and sketched an initial design. I'm probably mad, but so far the details include texturing paper, cutting labels, printing, threading and wood-burning... I should start a pool to see how many invites I get through before I lose my mind....
*excited*

No comments:

Post a Comment